Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm back. Good to be here but a really nice trip. It was good to see my sister and her family, share in a little of their lives in OKC, see where they live. I like to have pictures in my mind, it helps me feel closer. We shopped and laughed and basically did nothing. My sister works a 40 hr. week and watches over a husband, two "adult boys"(ha) and three grandkids. She doesn't have much time to do nothing. It was good for both of us to re-connect. Now I pick up with my life - one day at a time. Right now I could look ahead at some things coming up but I will try to continue living in this day. I'm glad to be home with my wonderful husband. I'm not crazy about traveling withot him. I'm going to hit the gym - it's been 2 weeks!! Then I hope to see the boys and Kerri. Yeaaaa!

1 comment:

Michayla said...

I had alot of fun and I hope u did too. it was great to c u and I hope I get to soon! ok well I g2g xox
<3 michayla