Friday, June 15, 2007

Prayers

We've had some real answers to prayer this week. It's been a long week but things are good. My mom made it through her surgery and is at re-hab where my dad is. Mike and Mikey are getting ready for their annual golf trip. It's been a little strained between them but God is working that out too. I just wish I was the one going on a golf trip. Kerri and Eric have been watching their house move to completion but somewhat slower than we had hoped. But they will soon be on the other side and enjoying their new home. Riley met his kindergarten teacher and it is the one they had hoped for. Jen left today and we will miss her but I am really excited to see what God has in store. I'm sure it will be good. So...life just keeps moving on and I'm really glad God is in control. Prayers today for Ruby, a precious little life that is so new and she is already feeling God's hand in a healing way. Prayers for mommy and daddy too!!

No comments: