Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I am looking forward to this week-end. Tomorrow Mike and I will leave for Nashville Indiana. A little restored town in the hills of Indiana where I can get lost. I plan on enjoying a slower pace, browsing through little shops, and eating at quaint little places that seem to have forgotten that the year is 2007. I am an Andy Griffith show fan and the other day I bought the entire first season. Lately I have felt the need to disappear into my childhood and that is one way I can do it. It was such a fun childhood, I really don't have ANY bad memories. So, I think this weekend will revive me mentally and physically as I slip back into time if only for a brief few days. I will miss my little ones but they will be having fun at the cottage. I just hope all is well with my mom and dad while I am gone.

No comments: