Monday, September 17, 2007


WOW!! What a great trip. I think Kerri and I fell in love with New York City. I'm sure there were some out there that didn't think two women could find there way around but not a problem. We maneuvered the subways and crammed as much as we could into the short time we had. Our hotel was wonderful with a great restaurant. We enjoyed room service the first night. We saw the Statue of Liberty and Battery Park, ground zero, Macy's and Herald Square and of course Central Park which was a wonderful surprise. I really didn't know what to expect and it was beautiful. We hit the town on Saturday night an had an amazing dinner at an upscale steakhouse in Rockefeller Plaza. I highly recommend it. Then it was time for the show and it was fantastic. All in all a perfect trip. Unfortunately while I was gone, my Dad fell and broke his hip. He had a replacement yesterday and now we begin a whole new chapter. He made it through the operation, we'll just take a day at a time.

No comments: