Monday, April 14, 2008

Well, we made it through another market! I think my re-entry is almost complete. I'm beginning to feel like myself again. Kerri and the boys will visit tonight. Steak and chicken on the grill. (Trey doesn't like "snake") I am slowly getting things moved into my downstairs work room. We are beginning to make room for Austin. Time is really going quickly. I figure I need to have the nursery finished by the time we leave for the beach. That is slightly over two months. I better get busy. We want to bring him home to a buckeye nursery. You can't start too young you know!! I keep hoping to hear some good news from Liberia. Hopefully this delay won't last too long. A lot of things are still in limbo but the answers will come when it is time. God holds that in His hands.
My dad seems to be sleeping a lot more than before. All he talks about is seeing his mom and dad. He thinks they are coming to visit him everyday. I never knew his mom and his dad died when I was in elementary school. It is sad but everyday he is closer to heaven. That too is in God's hands. God is graciously giving Mom what she needs each day. God is good.

No comments: