Saturday, July 26, 2008





Life is good. It is different as we have a little one inhabiting our space but it is good. He is such a good baby and mommy and daddy are doing a great job in their new roles. He is growing very quickly as most babies do. I got my mom almost completely moved to her new digs down the hall from her original apartment. Summer is slipping by. Mike has almost made the transition into his new management job and maybe, just maybe fall will bring some calm around here. I feel as if we have survived all the changes in good fashion. My mom still has her sad days but all in all she is doing great. It has been much easier for me to get my hands around the reality that my dad is gone, now that I am home from vacation. I now have four beautiful grandsons - I think you will have to admit they are BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments: