Monday, April 20, 2009

Another week. Time just moves too quickly. Mike will be leaving for market this week - again!! He'll be gone too long but there is nothing I can do about it. I am, however, looking forward to a quick visit from my sister. So I should breeze through this market. I'm not quite sure why, but I am still fighting lack of motivation, 4 months into this year. Hopefully, when the spring rains leave and the sun comes out on a regular basis, this will pass. I really hate feeling this way, but I can't seem to use enough "mind over matter" to rise above it. Life really is good and there is no reason that I can find so I better get busy and decide what will be on my table tonight for Kerri and the boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, my friend. you are in my thoughts...

daily.