Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our family celebrated this week-end. We celebrated out loud and we celebrated quietly. Out loud we had a great time celebrating the fact that we have an adorable 3 yr. old that keeps us laughing and shaking our heads at what he does and says. He is so funny. Such a little pickle. He is large and in charge and he won't let you forget it. I made homemade chicken nuggets because that's what Pickle ordered. We had a good time. But quietly, in our own private way we were also celebrating a one year celebration. My dad went to be with Jesus one year ago and we all were remembering. It wasn't spoken but we remember. How could we ever forget this man that loved us all so much. Nobody enjoyed celebrating more than my dad and I think he was right there with us, having a good old time. I can't wait to see him again. Love you Dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still keep the chinese checkers board that grandma hughes taught me to play. it hangs in my office. yes, they are still with us....