Monday, October 26, 2009






I'm a little slow posting this one but a week ago Kerri and the boys took me to Hueston Woods to enjoy the week-end out in nature. What a great two days!! I still pinch myself when I look around at my family. They are wonderful, and I am so grateful for the blessings I have in them. We had such a good time in our little cabin, hiking, swimming and laughing. My family give me memories that can never be forgotten even though I struggle with my memory in my old age.
Sometimes I get a little sad at the thought of how quickly my own children have grown, but the cycle of life is good and my grandchildren are making sure I enjoy this chapter as much as the chapters that came before. Here are some more snapshots of this part of my book of life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous place... and a wonderful time. i see a lot of 'activity' in those little eyes. only one thing missing in the pictures.... YOU!!

Debby said...

Ha, I'm the one with the camera. My profile pic on facebook was taken that week-end.