Wednesday, December 16, 2009


It's been a while since my last post. I have accomplished a more relaxed approach to Christmas this year. I am finding myself getting up Very early and enjoying the quiet and lights of the house. I love Christmas lights. I am almost finished with my shopping. A few things are still on their way from the virtual shopping mall. I have found a balance of online shopping and shopping "on foot" so to speak. It seems like the more I wrap, the more there is to wrap.

More changes to come in the family. My kids certainly keep things interesting. More to come on this as it develops.

Today is Trey's birthday. What a special little boy. (I know, you hear me say that about all of them) He had a fun pool party with his friends. Everybody loves Trey. As he grows I realize that he is going to be one of those people that know how to make the people around him feel special and accepted.
We will be celebrating Friday night with a Star Wars cake. He has ordered mac'n cheese, green beans and rolls. Happy Birthday Trey!!

No comments: