Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Had trouble getting to sleep last night. So many friends on my mind experiencing so much pain. So... I prayed. I finally dropped off to sleep and their faces were right there when I woke. Music helps more than anything. It expresses things I am incapable of expressing, it soothes my soul. I heard this one for today.

How many names an I use to explain the love of my Jesus, the life that He gave
And so many times will I praise You today, I lift up my life 'cause you're always the same
And my offering to You I bring

Your name is Jesus. Your name is Jesus.
You're the Wonderful, Counselor, my Friend.
You're what I hold on to; I know that You brought me through
All the days of loss, to the cross You knew... I'd need a Savior

How many songs can I sing to proclaim Your wondrous love and beauty so great?
What would I say if You brought down the rain and everyday I walk through the pain
My heart would still say...

You're what I hold on to; I know that you brought me through
All the days of loss, to the cross You knew... I'd need a Savior


No comments: