Tuesday, April 13, 2010



I was just reading my daughter's blog about delivering our beautiful little Cora Jean. I was suddenly overwhelmed with the realization that God is really in control. We make plans and think we know what will be. Nobody expected to hear the words "I'm pregnant" from my daughter again. They had other plans. But so did God. She is beautifully perfect and I already find myself thinking how empty our family would seem without her. Kerri and Eric had plans for a little girl to enter their family. None of us really know where those plans are right now, only God knows. But for now, I am so happy that God had Cora in mind and I can't wait to get to know her. God has blessed our family... once again.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Hullo, I came across your blog by accident, but I just wanted to stop and say that what you've said here is so encouraging and profound.

Sometimes the simple things are so easy to forget. I praise God that I don't have to handle things on my own, for I would surely stumble and fall even more constantly then I already do!

Your granddaughter (?) is beautiful :)