Saturday, March 12, 2011

I am in Indianapolis In. enjoying the Big Ten basketball tournament with my husband. OSU plays again at 1:40. I am hoping they win. While getting ready I was watching the news scroll across the bottom on the t.v. screen. The devastation of the tsunami is horrific. People missing, property gone, earthquakes, nuclear power leaks. Sounds like a nightmare but it's real. As I stood there reading "AND IN OTHER NEWS" came across the screen. "the N.F.L. has not met their deadline.....yada,yada, yada! REALLY? Are you kidding me? I'm already sick to death of it. The only thing that saddens me are all the "little" people that depended on the nfl for their income. Do the players care? Do the owners care? I won't even take the time to answer that. Trust me, I will get along just fine without the nfl this fall.

1 comment:

kerri said...

nfl is lame...so is the nba for that matter.