Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It has been so long since I have posted a blog.  I'm not sure why.  However life has been very busy. Mike and I went to Florida for a few days over Labor Day Weekend.  It was fun to go somewhere new and different.  We have had a beautiful fall season so far.  Its really nice to be able to keep the french doors open to the porch this time of year, not too hot, not too cold.  Mike will be leaving for market Sunday and I am flying down to see the new showroom and then we will drive to Pinehurst for some relaxing fall golf.  It's a great way for him to unwind after market.  My sister just left after spending a few days with us.  Always good to see her and it does mom so much good.  I know my mom misses her, wish she was closer.  The grandkids are all growing and loving life.  They are such happy kids, my life would be so quiet without them.  I am thankful everyday for all five of my wonderful blessings.  Trying to start on some gift projects for Christmas, I better get hoppin'!

No comments: