Monday, July 25, 2005

Mike left yesterday for a week at the Vegas Furniture Market. I hate it when he is gone that long. Oh well.... you would think I would be o.k. with it after all these years. I had a really good day with Kerri, the boys and Jen yesterday. I even had dinner with Eric. I think I will take advantage of this week and finally work on my scrap book from our first family beach trip, almost a year ago. We will be heading that direction in just a few weeks so I thought it might be nice to have last year's book done. The boys should be bouncing off the walls when I see them next. They are going to a Maurice Sendak Exhibit of some of his books; Where the Wild Things Are and In the Night Kitchen. It includes costumes and role-playing. What a great time they will have. DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA KERRI!!!!

No comments: