Saturday, August 20, 2005

I love the old songs of the church and I appreciate God bringing them to my memory from time to time.
Redeemed and so happy in Jesus no language my rapture can tell.
I know that the light of His presence with me doth continually dwell.

I know I shall see in His beauty, the King in whose law I delight.
Who lovingly guards every footstep and gives me a song in the night.

Redeemed, I'm redeemed.
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb.
Redeemed, redeemed,
His child and forever I am

It's been a good week even with my husband gone. I'm glad he's coming home today though. I took Mom and Dad down to see the boys this morning. Riley wanted them to see his new bike. We had a good time. Dad doesn't complain quite as much about things as he used to. Ha! Guess he's learned it doesn't change anything. I spent Thursday night with Jen and Kerri and Trey after seeing the Wiggles. Dinner and a video. Then Mikey and Deanna let me hang out with them last night. I love my family. Life is good today. One day at a time I always say.

No comments: