Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm so glad to be home. I don't do well in the business world for very long. I can play the role for a while but a week is long enough. Making lists, finding new recipes and decorations for the holidays now that's where I'm comfortable. I'm about ready to hit the stores to try some new things for my favorite time of the year. Kerri, the boys, Mom and Dad and Mikey will join us for dinner tonight. My daughter is craving comfort food so meatloaf and mashed potatoes are on the menu for tonight's dinner. Pumpkin bread is already in the oven. Went to the orthopedic doctor and yes my elbow is broken. But the good news is it is healing fine on it's own. I was going to have to box with the doctor if he tried to put me in a cast right before the holidays!! I now walk down my stairs carrying my shoes. Pumpkin bread's done, better get movin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When will you post to this blog again? I shall visit it again -----------------------------------------------------------------------------purchase-flonase price