Saturday, October 15, 2005

A really good evening with my beautiful daughter. Dinner at one of our favorite places, Brio, A really cute new maternity outfit and a good movie. Family - one of God's greatest blessings. Mike and Mikey are already at market and I leave tomorrow. It's become a rather nice interruption, a change of pace so to speak. But don't let my husband know that. Kerri and I took the boys to the pumpkin patch last night. It is such a relaxing, family place. The wide-eyed squeal of Trey as he slid down the slide was priceless. Riley pumped his fist and said "awesome" after every time down. A straw maze, hayride and Trey giggling at the moon "up high" confirms that it's the simple things in life that bring the most joy. Sounds really corny but so true. Well, tomorrow begins a long week, I better hit the sack.

No comments: