Saturday, November 05, 2005

O.K. I'm tired. I went to Waynesville all day yesterday with my good friend Pam and did some fun shopping. We laughed and shopped til we dropped. Today Mike and I tried to conquor some major clean-up projects that just had to get done. In a few minutes I'll head down to put the boys to bed so Eric and Kerri can help Amy and Mark celebrate. I'm looking forward to church tomorrow, it's been too long. Then our first OSU basketball game. Big week-end. Monday I have my first appointment with my new personal trainer. I am going to get into shape and take off this excess bulk. I'm really looking forward to getting started. I get my new kitchen table Monday but Mike will be gone most of the week. If anyone wants to come put it up for me I would really appreciate it!! Ha!! I tried to bribe my son-in-law with dinner but he didn't take the bait. I'm really looking forward to the holidays. I will probably spend the week making new decorations and beginning to plan Thanksgiving dinner. I may even begin baking some cookies. Who knows.

No comments: