Sunday, November 27, 2005

Well, it seems as if the pre-winter funk has visited our family. Mike has pains(or he is a pain - I can never keep that straight), Mikey has the crud, Trey has the pukes and I'm in a funk. Don't know for sure what my problem is. Maybe I just don't like everybody being sick. Sure hope this all passes soon. We have too much celebrating to do this month to be sick. "Short-round- one" will be turning 2. I can't believe it, it seems he was just blessing us with his arrival a short while ago and now we are waiting on a new one. I will try to motivate myself to pack up some Christmas decorations I have been hanging on to and drop them at Goodwill. I just have too much stuff. Putting up my fresh greenery will be the final touch today. We found a beautiful tree at Straders. The fragrance is inbelievable. I recommend it if you are looking for a real tree, probably the nicest trees I have seen for a while. Hope everyone is beginning to feel festive, it is coming quickly.

No comments: