Friday, February 24, 2006

Back from Pittsburgh with my daughter. It was a very successful trip to IKEA. We returned with a new crib, changing table and comfy chair for mommy for feeding time. We had a really good time but I really need to confess something. I probably ate more crap than I have eaten in a long time. I really don't want to list everything because it was really bad. Just leave it that I didn't stick with the soup and salad at Olive Garden and I really, really love gourmet malted milk balls. Unfortunately, that was just the tip of the iceberg. But confession is good for the soul and the gym is good for the body, soooo off I go to put two days in Pittsburgh behind me. Mike is coming home today hopefully. I'm really glad!! And thanks Kerri for a fun time. If Eric asks me about your food choices I've got your back. Never fear. That's what Mom's are for.

No comments: