Sunday, February 26, 2006

Another good week-end draws to a close. I enjoyed another OSU game with my husband. Boy that's fun. Especially when they win. GO BUCKS!!! Kerri, the boys, Jen, Mikey and Deanna spent the afternoon with us today. Mikey seems to be getting into the habit of Sunday being "Mom and Dad day". We had a relaxing time playing games, eating and just hanging out. Mom stopped by for a while too. Jen showed me how to buy songs to put on my IPOD I am going to treat myself to tomorrow. I need something to help pass the time on the cardio machines. I get really bored. I'll be shocked if I do it without another house call from good old Jen. She even hooked up Mike's X-em radio whatcha-call-it that he won at market. She is amazing. Looking forward to another week. Lots to do.

No comments: