Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Well, its getting close. In some ways it seems as if it has been forever and in others it seems like yesterday that Kerri learned she was expecting. Friday is the big day. I will go tomorrow afternoon to get "big biddy" and "little biddy". They will spend the night and then we will take them to Grant hospital Friday afternoon to see their new little brother. We are all really excited. Evan will be born the day before Mikey's birthday so we went out tonight to celebrate Pup's 24th birthday. That seems impossible. We had a good time at Gibby's and we met the new kitten he got from his girlfriend. I have tried to get some rest this week as I know it will be a busy week-end but an exciting one. It's just so hard to believe that in a few short hours there will be a new edition to the family and very quickly we will wonder how we ever got along without him. I guess I better get to bed, tomorrow will be here soon.

No comments: