Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I've been having blog problems but thanks to Jen I think it's solved. Busy getting my parents settled. Just seems like there are odds and ends that have to be done everyday. I have to start getting ready for the beach (bought the sunscreen today) We are traveling lighter this trip. That will make my husband happy. He has already decreed that we will not be using the car-top this year so everybody must pack lightly. I can't believe it is that time again. It seemed to sneak up on me this year - just so many other things on my mind. We are keeping our fingers crossed that Mother Nature will continue to cooperate this season. It has been relatively quiet SHHHH!! There has been some colds or allergies floating around the family but nothing that a little salt air won't take care of. Two weeks with my favorite people at the beach. There's just nothing better than that!!

No comments: