Wednesday, August 30, 2006


Well, just two more night-night times and we leave for the beach. That's how Riley and Trey count the days - by night-night times. I keep checking the weather forecast and honestly it doesn't look that good for the first week. But Mike and I were talking and the most important thing is that we all get away and be with each other. Family, they are everything. I just want us to leave life behind and enjoy being together. So I pray for safe travel and good times letting life slow down if just for a little while.

3 comments:

M. Akamau said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M. Akamau said...

I know what it means to want to slow down a bit...hope you guys have a great time and really enjoy being together.

Peace,
Michele

M. Akamau said...

I know what it means to want to slow down a bit...hope you guys have a great time and really enjoy being together.

Peace,
Michele