Thursday, September 28, 2006

It's been a while. I feel like I have gone from one project to another since returning from vacation. I am enjoying the cool weather and trying to get some things done to the house before I leave for market. Riley and Trey are going to spend the night with us Friday. I'm looking forward to the time with them. Saturday everybody (except Jen!!) will be over for some time together primarily so Mom and Dad can see everybody. It's been awhile for them. Just some Saturday afternoon hang time - it will be good for Dad to get out. Today they are moving the big antique china cabinet from Mom's to my house. I am very nervous. We decided to go with the professionals for this one. I will be glad when it is safe and sound. Speaking of that I better get going so I can get it emptied before they get there. Keep your fingers crossed!!

No comments: