Wednesday, September 06, 2006

We made it to the beach. What an absolutely beautiful place!!! We are having such a good time. The trip went very good especially considering we had three little ones. We've had some rain and clouds but we are having fun relaxing and slowing down. Mike and Mikey are on the golf course for the second time and Kerri and I took the little ones to spend their vacation money. Riley found a pirate costume, he looks pretty cute. We'll try to post some pictures soon. Tomorrow we will celebrate my daughter's birthday. I won't say how old because then I would have to think how old I am. It seems like we all get so tired early in the evening but we finally managed to stay up and play some Uno Attack last night. We're looking forward to the weather improving tomorrow. More fun in the sun!!!

No comments: