Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday morning, hit the ground running, little frustrations - life. But this morning I am thanking God for his hand of protection over Riley. He came far too close to getting hit by a car today. My mind can't even go there. God is good and really does watch over us. Sometimes we don't even realize it but this time if was all too obvious, too close for comfort. Baby Evan is really struggling but I am sure God is watching over him too. It is so hard to watch a little one hurt. He is so good when his Mommy gives him the breathing treatments. He has such a sweet spirit. I thank God today for all three of my little ones. Life just wouldn't be the same without them.

FYI on a lighter note - Ty Pennington is in Whitehall. They're starting on a house tomorrow. Am I there? You bet I am!!!

No comments: