Monday, November 27, 2006

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone. We had a nice time with the family. Evan is still coughing and taking breathing treatments but he is improving. Trey has some kind of gunk coming out of his eyes and Mike and Mikey are both sick. I have Mikey at my house filling him up with Juice Plus and veggies. He takes such lousy care of himself its no wonder he can't get well. I got back to the gym today after dealing with some foot pain and it really felt good. I am 99% done with my decorating and I am pooped. Tomorrow is movie day with the boys - Santa Clause 3. It should be fun. Then shopping with my friend Ruth and dinner with the guys on Wednesday. Next week is Mikey's operation and I will be glad when that is over. I took some decorations to my Mom's apartment yesterday. Dad was really confused when we were putting up the tree Thursday. He asked if we were taking it down!! I'm not dealing well with the empty eyes my Dad has these days. He lived such a vibrant life, it doesn't seem right for it to be this way. I've really been missing my sister lately. I really wish we could all be together for Christmas this year. A lot of things just don't seem right.

1 comment:

Stetlers said...

And yet, so much is right.
We all have each other, even though some of us are seperated by a lot of miles now.
I've thought a lot about Joy since you and I talked earlier today. I have replayed Luis dropping off that basket of candy on Christmas Eve about a hundred times. I missed that ornery little boy today and I can't imagine how much his mommy misses him. Just remember that we all have each other this holiday season.