Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Another beautiful Christmas. Christmas eve was spent at my mom and dad's apartment. It was bitter sweet. My mom really enjoyed having us there. The highlight for me was hearing Eric sing again. I don't get that opportunity very often. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel. Thanks Eric. Christmas day was wonderful. I enjoyed every minute. It was kind of difficult to hear my Dad ask if it was Christmas day. No snow but all in all a blessed day. I was still hunting for presents as they were being opened. I think the problem boils down to too many presents. Oh but it is sooooo much fun. I usually have some trouble facing the new year. I don't know why. But this year I feel very good about 2007. I will turn .... well I'll turn a year older in two days and then we will spend a quiet New Years Eve with some friends, and another year will begin. May we all live one day at a time and live that day to the fullest. I will try to rest in the fact that whatever 2007 brings, God is in control; there is no other way to live. Happy New Year!!!

No comments: