Thursday, December 14, 2006

Riley called me one day last week and said he wanted to bring his friend Lance to Nana's house. It has been very important to me that my house is a fun place to be and tomorrow he is bringing his friend to play here. How cool is that?!!! Basketball, a jeep ride and decorating rudolph cookies will be a few things on the agenda. Then tomorrow night we will go to his Christmas program at his school and Saturday is Trey's birthday party. Sunday after church is a Christmas buffet at my Mom's apartment and then a few friends over for a little get-to-gether. Monday I hope to wrap up my Christmas shopping. Today I received a framed black and white picture of my sister and me as little girls on Christmas morning. My sister sent it to me and I will cherish it. I have spent a lot of time thinking back this Christmas season. I'm not sure why, but I have re-lived a lot of past holiday seasons this year.

1 comment:

Stetlers said...

I think it is real cool that Riley wants his buddy to experience "nana and papa's"... and in keeping with remembering days past, when Riley told me what he and lance were doing, it reminded me of when I took my best friend to see my grandparents place... to experience all that I found so enjoyable about it... everything from a tractors to blt's.