Saturday, February 17, 2007

Back from the Dominican and enjoying the winter weather. Yea, I know, I'm crazy. But it won't last forever!! We had a great trip except for the airlines. USAir is on my poop list. We actually made a friend on the island. We are looking forward to staying in touch with him. He's a very hard working father of two with a wonderful spirit. The people there really captivated us. They are beautiful inside and out. I'm sure we will return. The resort was wonderful and we had such a good time with our friends.
I have been feeling a little out of touch with people lately. I contacted by e-mail an old friend and found out she had been feelling much the same. It will be agood to have her back in my life if only by e-mail. I'm going to make some pro-active attempts to surround myself with people a little more but sometimes it seems you can try and try and they just don't respond.
Riley and Trey stayed with us while Mommy and Daddy (and Evan) went to Mt. Vernon for a little get-away. Ninja Turtles became the theme for the visit. Have I said I love those little boys?!

No comments: