Tuesday, January 30, 2007

This morning I am completely overwhelmed by the joy these three little guys, pictured on my blog bring to me. I could tell you how cute and smart they are but that's not what it's about. I am blown away by the blessing they are to my life. I can't think of them without smiling and crying at the same time. Some of you are thinking I'm really nuts but I am sure those people aren't grandparents. Grandchildren are truly one of God's greatest blessings. Someone once said, "Grandchildren are God's way of thanking you for not killing your teenager". You just can't understand the joy of being a grandparent til you are. I thank God this morning for this wonderful blessing.

Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face
One sweet angel sleeping in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete

And you'll never know how much I love you
But I'll keep on telling you my whole life through
Now I believe in miracles, and you're the reason why
So dream on while I sing you my angel's lullaby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debby


The comment you quoted......... "Grandchildren are God's way of thanking you for not killing your teenager" Made me laugh and made me laugh hard. Thanks..... that was fun.

You sure do have special Grand Children, and they are fortunate to have you!!!

From
Pop Pop in Hartville

Anonymous said...

Debby