Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday has become my favorite day of the week. Every Tuesday, my daughter and my three gorgeous grandchildren come to visit. We just hang out. I don't think I will ever grow tired of watching the miracle of these little boys that God has chosen to place in my life. I hope they always know that I will always be there for them, cheering them on, on their journey. I hope and pray that they see God's love through me. Tonight I thank God for my family. The tragedy that we have all been watching unfold in Virginia once again reminds me how fragile life is. I have a husband that is my best friend, a daughter and son that I would die for, a son-in-law that loves my daughter in a very special way and three grandchildren that are my reason for living. We are very happy that our son has found that special person he has chosen to share his life with. She is a beautiful, loving young lady that we are very anxious to get to know better. What more could a woman ask for?

No comments: