Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I had a date with both of my two guys and we really had fun, times I will cherish. Trey is so much fun to be with - laid back and never in a hurry. He helps me slow down. Riley is getting so big and is so much fun to talk to. It seems as if it was just yeterday that I was walking around Weston in the heat with Kerri, trying to start her labor and feeling like we would never get to meet this wonderful little boy. Now we are getting ready to watch him begin kindergarten. I don't like it, not one bit. But there is absolutely nothing I can do about it so I will just take every minute I cn possibly share with them and make the most of it. Soon Evan will be wanting a date with Nana. We will be leaving for the beach on Friday. I am so looking forward to it. It will be good to spend some time with Nicole too, to get to know her a little more. I better get some more packing done.

No comments: