Monday, August 20, 2007

Well, we are home from vacation. It was another interesting two weeks. We are very grateful that we saw God's hand of protection as Mike went to war with a wave and the wave won. Two hospitals, multiple tests, pain medicine and a neck brace later we are very hopeful that he is going to be fine in time. He goes to our family doctor today and I am anxious to see the new x-rays. Hopeful the healing is progressing and he can get back to normal soon. We really did have a great time otherwise. The weather was beautiful and we were all able to relax. Eric even came down for a few days. It's good to be home and like always, I am looking forward to settling in for the fall season. Kerri and I will be leaving or a long week-end soon to New York. The boys are getting ready for school and my mom is trying to adjust to not living with my Dad. She is dealing with all the loneliness and feelings of guilt but I am hoping she will adjust and find some new things to fill up her life. It's a huge adjustment when you have been married as long as they have. I will post some pictures from vacation soon.

No comments: