Monday, October 08, 2007


Home from market and I feel like I have re-entered my life. I got back to church, back to the gym but most importantly back to these guys. Looking forward to the cool-down that is coming this week so it will really feel like fall. Pumpkin patch, sleep-overs, a family reunion and Bob Dylan in concert. I like my life!! Jen Leonard has been living with us temporarily and I am so glad she has. She is a wonderful addition to our family. Thanks to her for putting up with my husband in the office and for loving my grandkids in such a beautiful way. They are truly richer for having her in their lives. We're really glad she's here. You might as well put that house up for sale, I don't think Mr. Pressley is going to let you move!!

1 comment:

jen leonard said...

As I sit in the office next to your wonderful husband . . . Iam very grateful for not only your hospitality but your good company over the last few months. Thank you for letting me into your family over these last years. It has been and I am sure it will continue to be a beautiful experience for me.