Friday, May 22, 2009

Well, another week-end. They come faster every week. Mike will be driving in from Dayton after flying in on the red-eye. He has been traveling all week and I hope he won't be too tired to enjoy the week-end. I am really looking forward to spending some time with Kerri and Eric. It isn't often that we get to have adult time, just the four of us. The little ones are going to Lake Chautauqua with Mimi and PopPop. We are going to go to Northstar for breakfast and then to the Clintonville market to pick up my first summer meat CSA. Sunday will bring a memorial service at Shepard's Memorial Garden for my dad and then out to "Jack-town" for some fried chicken with my mom. I think I'll drive out to Little Turtle and check on golf lessons for Nicole and me, it's another beautiful day to take the little blue car out. Yes, life is good. I have learned when I have all these plans, however, that I must remain open to changes. I remind myself to live one day at a time, that is how it works best. So... today, bring it on and I hope my plans are flexible enough to not interfere with His.

No comments: