Friday, November 13, 2009

Feeling a little overwhelmed today. Nothing major, just living life. It's amazing to me how God can get our attention in so many different ways. Usually when I'm feeling this way, I haven't spent enough time with Him. He used my silly facebook today. Just looking through friends' updates I ran across a wonderful quote by one of my favorite authors. I don't know the reason why this friend had posted it, maybe she's feeling some of the same feelings today. Nevertheless, she posted it and just left it there, waiting for me to stumble on it and I'm glad she did. It's a simple quote, may not mean anything to anybody else. But to me.... well, it smacked me right in the heart and reminded me of God's love for me.

"Your part is prayer and gratitude. God's part? Peace and protection."

Thanks to Max Lucado and to my friend.

No comments: