Monday, November 16, 2009

Spent Sunday evening at Polaris with my family. (we missed you Eric) Ate dinner, saw the Christmas tree, caught a glimpse of Santa and did some Christmas shopping. I am never happier than when I have my family around and the hustle and bustle makes me smile much to the dismay of my husband and daughter. So, needless to say I had a fun time. However, the highlight of the evening was at the end of the evening. I said good-by one at a time to my three oldest grand-children and each of them asked me the same question; "when will we see you again Nana?". OMG!!! If I'm honest, I know the day will come when they won't be thinking that as they leave my side. But for now, I'll just revel in the delight of those words.

2 comments:

kerri said...

I don't know if they will ever stop wanting to spend time with you, mom. I don't remember ever wanting to not be with Grandma and Grandpa. They love you so much, and so do I!

Anonymous said...

revel, my dear!!!1