Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Another Christmas, it's hard to believe. Seems as if we just began 2010 and it's almost gone. I love to watch the movie Christmas Vacation. I always relate to the father who has such high expectations of Christmas. I always want it to be perfect and while it never is, I can't remember a Christmas in my life that wasn't beautiful. I have such wonderful memories of each chapter of my life. My Dad loved Christmas probably as much as I do. He was always sad when it was over. I've had times of let-down and even dread as I enter a new year. Not sure why, just a melancholy feeling here and there. But as I get older, I look forward to each new year, even each new day. I am such a blessed person, and there is so much to look forward to no matter what 2011 brings.

No comments: