Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 29th, 2010. I turn 58. Amazing. Amazing that I'm 58, it's hard to wrap my brain around that. Amazing that I have been blessed with far more than I deserve. An amazing husband that makes me laugh and always has my back. An amazing daughter that has such a huge part of my heart and blesses me with a smile that lights up my life. An amazing son that has the art of making me laugh just seeing him walk into a room. Two children that I could not be more proud of and all the while they literally make life worth living. You really don't want me to start talking about the grandchildren. Just suffice it to say that I really don't need Christmas or birthday presents... I have 5 that make any gift look trivial. I am still blessed with a mother that has loved me unconditionally all my life. I can't forget my sister who becomes dearer to me with each passing year. A son-in-law and daughter-in-law that love my children and are sharing life with them in a beautiful way. Yes, I am amazingly blessed far beyond what I deserve.

1 comment:

kerri said...

Happy Birthday, mom! I'm so sorry that these sick little blessings are keeping me from celebrating with you today! Love you!