Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I am so proud of my children.  They have grown (sometimes I think in spite of me) into wonderful human beings.  Both of them, in there own way care deeply for the people they meet in their lives.  My daughter has taken on the role of part time children's pastor at her church.  She will be great.  She has so much compassion and wisdom.  My son posted today on facebook about the time he is giving to his son before he leaves for a business trip.  My grandchildren are very blessed to have found themselves in such loving homes.

Mike and I have been going through a time of introspection and ultimately a time that will require us to adjust to a new normal.  I am so thankful for the way God so gently shows us that some changes need to happen in order for us to ultimately be where He wants us to be in different chapters of our life.  I am very grateful for a husband that is able to hear God's voice and obey, not only when it pertains to our life, but also others.

Life is good and we have so much to look forward to.  I want to embrace each day as the wonderful gift it is.  I want to keep my eyes open to see the opportunities given to me to maybe make someone's day a little better.

No comments: