Thursday, August 16, 2012

I feel as if I am watching summer as it comes to an end.  The kids will be back to school next week.  Pickle starts kindergarten, Riley starts his last year of elementary school and Austin begins preschool.  This summer has brought change for the good.  Mike is in a much better place than he was when summer started.  I'm sure the second half of 2012 will be good.  We never really know what is about to appear on the horizon.  I look back, knowing what I know now and this summer could be ending so differently.  I thank God for the way He works in our lives even when we don't know we need Him.  Oh yes, and my son-in-law will be going back to school too.  I'm really excited about that.  Can't wait to see the doors that will open for him.  Yes, I am expecting good things.  Jeremiah 29:11.  Read it, it's really encouraging!!

No comments: