Friday, August 31, 2012

The last day of August.  Here comes fall.  Mike and I took an impromptu trip to beautiful Nashville Indiana.  Had a wonderful, relaxing time.  I'm adjusting to having my husband back.  Not only is he himself again, but he is around more.  I love it.  Everybody has had a wonderful start to the new school year.  Evan just walks around smiling all the time, he was so ready for kindergarten.  Kerri has heard wonderful reports from both Riley and Trey's teachers.  Austin will begin pre-school next week.  I'm sure he is going to LOVE it.  What happened to the little kid that crawled around my house, it seems like yesterday.  I honestly believe if given the choice, I would keep them like this.  Not forever but I would love it if time moved a little slower.  Preschool, kindergarten, third and fifth grade.  It just isn't possible.  Before I know it, Cora....no I'm not going to think about it.  They will always be my little ones, no matter how old they get.

No comments: