Sunday, December 26, 2004

Looking Ahead

Well, another beautiful Christmas over. It comes and goes so fast. Already I am finding myself looking ahead and I'm not sure I want to. One week from tomorrow is a very significant day in the lives of many people I love. The little ones that have moved in with me for a while will be starting their new schools and I know this is scary for them. My son will find out what his future holds in the court system. SURRENDER All of the future and the unknown, probably the toughest thing to let God deal with for me. But I know the plans He has for all of us that love Him and they are plans for our good. Pray for the little ones, pray for my son and pray for me. Thanks, I need it.

1 comment:

Stetlers said...

Mom, thanks for making it another beautiful Christmas for all of us. I'm looking at my new Molly doll sitting on my desk and crying because of how thoughtful it was of you to think of that. I love you so much!