Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sunday morning

I'm looking out the window at a beautiful snowy morning and just thinking about my blessings. The one I get specially hung up on this morning is my wonderful husband. He is a very special person. I actually called home from work yesterday and what was he doing? - cleaning bathrooms. why? Because the night before I asked if he would, so he did!!! WOW!! Our business is really booming right now and he is working so hard he can't get over a bug we've been carrying around. Tomorrow five more blessings arrive at our house in the form of my nephew's family, moving in to stay for a while til they get settled in beautiful Gahanna. It will be so good to have them back. Eric's mom said I was a blessed woman and I agree. There are no greater blessings than people in our lives and I always say the more the merrier. I've rambled a little, sorry, but a Merry and Blessed Christmas to all!

No comments: