Monday, December 13, 2004

Peace

Kerri , the boys and I went shopping today. What a good time. I got a lot accomplished and its already wrapped. I ran into some good friends while we were eating lunch. He asked me how I was doing and I immediately said "fine". Then I realized that he was referring to our situation with Mikey and I heard myself saying "yea, I really am fine. I have found a peace about this and God knows exactly what is best for him. " Only God can give that kind of peace. This is going to be a blessed Christmas. Just a few short days and Eric and Chan and the kids will be here. We almost have everything ready for them. It will be so good to have more of the family close again. And it's snowing!!!!! God is good!

1 comment:

Douglas said...

It's good to see you in the world of blogdom. Thanks again for being so nice. I look forward to meeting your new boarders. I might stop by Saturday afternoon if you are going to be home.