Monday, January 17, 2005

Doin' Fine

Yes, we are all doin' fine. I am finally starting to feel "normal" again. Finishing the anti-biotic has helped with that. Time is marching on. My Dad seems to be struggling more and more mentally, the day Mikey will have to leave is getting closer and closer, Eric and Chan will be moving to their apartment this week-end and I will start back to work next week. Time just keeps moving. I was able to get my husband to slow down this week-end and I think it helped. He can fall into his work-a-holic mode so quickly if I'm not careful. I was able to get back to church yesterday and boy did that feel good. We went to Kerri's for lunch after and soaked up the grandkids. It was a really good day. Thanks to everybody for all your prayers lately. I read a lot of your blogs and know that I pray for a lot of you often. Some of you I've never met but I feel as if I know you. Guess that's all for today. Have a good one.

No comments: