Thursday, January 05, 2006

My sister sent me this prayer today. I will read it often.

"I stand between the years. The Light of My Presence is flung across the year to come-
the radiace of the Sun of Righteousness.
Backward over the past year is My Shadow thrown, hiding trouble and sorrow and
disappointment.
Dwell not on the past - only on the pressent... Bury every fear of the future...
of suffering, of loss.
Bury all thought of unkindness and bitterness, all your dislikes, your resentments,
your ssense of failure, your disappointments in others and in yourself...
leave them all and go forward to a new and risen life.
Remember you must not see as the world sees. I hold the year in My Hands - in trust for YOU.
But I will guide you one day at a time. Leave the rest with Me.
You must not anticipate the gift by fears or thoughts of the days ahead.
And for each day I shall supply the wisdom and the strength."

Thanks Libby.

No comments: